Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hello everyone!
I'm slowly but surely making my way through all of the parent information forms.  Once I get them all organized I will add you to my group list and begin sending my daily emails!  In the meantime, I will attempt to update this as frequently as I can! 

Tonight's homework:
* Math -pg. 4 in the math workbook
* Spelling - Create 10 sentences.  Each one must contain one spelling word.  Underline the complete subject and draw a box around the spelling word.
* Read 20 minutes

If you haven't signed up for Edmodo.com - please do so by the 25th.  The group code is: dt64qe

Reminder:
I will be out on Wednesday and Thursday.  My guest teacher replacement is Mrs. Pittman.  I will return on Friday.  If the students need for any reason at all during that time, they can reach me on Edmodo.

Have a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment